ABOUT THE BOOK
We live in a world of constant challenges and obstacles. We all deal with sickness, trauma, tragedies, losses, and life’s daily stressors, and it’s all so unpredictable. Just when things start feeling manageable, something unexpected happens and we start feeling anxious and overwhelmed again.
We can’t change that life is hard, but we can learn to cope and adapt. We can learn to protect our energy, manage our emotions, and take good care of ourselves so we feel our best—and feel prepared for the worst.
We can also learn to change how we interpret our failures and disappointments so that it all feels purposeful and perhaps even crucial for our healing and personal growth.
That’s why I created this journal—so we can learn to get up and get stronger when life knocks us down so we can get a lot more out of life.
With four sections, focusing on physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual exercises, this journal presents a holistic journey to fostering inner strength.
Including questions for reflection and both writing and doodle prompts, Tiny Buddha’s Inner Strength Journal will help you create your own personal roadmap to resilience so you can change what you can and make the best of the rest.
Why Buy Tiny Buddha’s Inner Strength Journal?
- You’ll feel more confident in your ability to handle life’s challenges and adapt to the unknown.
The questions and exercises will help you identify your strengths and improve upon your weaknesses, so you feel prepared for the unexpected and capable of coping with whatever life throws at you.
- You’ll start seeing your struggles as opportunities for growth and be better able to find gifts in your pain.
By reflecting on the good that’s come from your struggles, you’ll start to see gains in your losses and strengthen your reframing muscle so that it becomes like second nature.
- You’ll develop a greater sense of emotional awareness and will feel less overwhelmed by your feelings.
With one-fourth of the journal devoted to building emotional resilience, you’ll develop a better understanding of your triggers and how you can respond to them more skillfully.
- You’ll be less apt to act on emotion and say or do things you regret.
With a greater sense of emotional intelligence, you’ll develop the ability to evaluate your emotions (which means they’ll sting far less) and pause before reacting.
- You’ll identify the people and things that empower you and set boundaries to limit your exposure to the people and things that drain you.
Through exercises designed to construct your ideal physical environment, you’ll recognize who and what gives you energy and what needs to change—and make a plan to change it.
- You’ll recognize how technology is helping or hindering you and create guidelines to use it more to your benefit.
Instead of spending hours mindlessly swiping and scrolling, bringing yourself down without conscious awareness, you’ll start using technology in a way that better supports your overall well-being.
- You’ll chart a plan to take good care of yourself so that you’re strong enough to handle whatever comes at you.
With a section devoted to self-care, the journal will help you identify the habits and practices that help you feel your best.
- You’ll decrease your odds of struggling with depression and anxiety and bounce back from difficulties more quickly, with less stress.
Studies have shown that increasing your psychological resilience can boost your mental health. Instead of falling into a pit of despair when life knocks you down, you’ll learn to bounce back stronger than before.
- You’ll reduce your risk of contracting stress-related illnesses—such as gastrointestinal problems, heart disease, headaches, asthma, and diabetes—and increase your longevity.
By improving your response to stress, you’ll protect yourself from a host of physical illnesses that could reduce your quality of life and shorten your lifespan.
- You’ll enjoy the process of becoming a healthier, happier, more powerful you.
With creative writing prompts, doodle prompts, and coloring elements throughout, Tiny Buddha’s Inner Strength Journal will help you use your imagination for good (instead of imagining worst-case scenarios) and put you into a joyful state of flow.
ABOUT TINY BUDDHA
Tiny Buddha has been helping people empower themselves, heal, and find peace since 2009. What started with one simple quote on Twitter has grown into an inspirational empire, with thousands of blog contributors, millions of readers and followers, and almost a dozen books and eBooks.
A true group effort, the site features stories and insights from people of all of ages, from all over the globe—all bound by a common goal: to help themselves and others.