The FREE Collective Trauma Summit 2022: Creating a Global Healing Movement is starting soon, and I’m excited to extend an invitation to you! This is a nine-day online event to explore emerging solutions for healing individual, ancestral, and collective trauma.
When you register, you’ll be able to see the powerful lineup of speakers including therapists, scientists, researchers, activists, poets, artists, visionaries, and more. You will also get access to special live events, musical performances, as well as movement practices to support your integration and healing.
Some of the topics that will be addressed during the Summit include:
- Bringing aid and relief into active trauma situations
- Poetry, music, art, and movement practices for healing
- Creating trauma-informed climate activism
- Exploring trauma-informed meditation and spiritual practices
- Integrating collective trauma in individual therapy sessions
- Working with inherited family and ancestral trauma
- The link between individual, ancestral, and collective trauma
- How neuroscience can inform approaches to trauma healing
- Building a trauma-informed media movement
One of the unique challenges, which is also an opportunity, is that no one person or system can solve collective trauma, because it is a complex overlapping system. We all need to come together as a community, and this is one of the big reasons why this annual summit is so important.
“This is the time to engage in individual, ancestral, and collective healing, and be part of the collective healing journey of humanity.” ~Thomas Hubl
By participating in the upcoming summit, you can become part of a global healing movement and learn practices, try on new perspectives, and deepen your understanding of the collective trauma landscape globally.
You’re invited to sign up at no cost to access the summit.
During this powerful nine-day event, you’ll hear from more than fifty inspiring speakers, including:
- Dr. Gabor Maté, psychologist, physician, and author of The Myth of Normal
- Thomas Hübl, author and founder of the Academy of Inner Science
- Zainab Salbi, author, humanitarian, founder of Women for Women, co-founder of Daughters for Earth
- David Whyte, poet, author, and philosopher
- Christiana Figueres, co-host of the climate podcast Outrage + Optimism, and former UN Climate Chief
- A. H. Almaas, founder, Diamond Approach to Self-realization
- V (Formerly Eve Ensler), author, playwright, activist, and performer
- Dr. Stephen Porges, distinguished university scientist, Traumatic Stress Research Consortium founding director, professor of psychiatry
- Terry Tempest Williams, award-winning author, environmentalist, and activist
- Dr. Richard Schwartz, founder of Internal Family Systems Therapy
- Maria Leister, JD, faculty, co-director, Harvard’s global mental health and trauma program
- Dr. Dan Siegel, Executive Director, Mindsight Institute
- Grandmother Flordemayo, Mayan Elder, Curandera, universal healer, visionary, and founder of The Path
- Tristan Harris, co-Founder and President, Center for Humane Technology
- Otto Scharmer, PhD, co-founder of Presencing Institute, Sr. Lecturer at MIT
- Jane Hirshfield, poet, essayist, translator, and teacher
And many MORE!
Sign up for free and get all the details here:
→ [Learn More] Collective Trauma Summit 2022: Creating a Global Healing Movement
When you sign up, you’ll receive a chapter from Thomas Hübl’s book: Healing Collective Trauma: A Process for Integrating Our Intergenerational and Cultural Wounds.
Thomas will also be sharing a Daily Insight Video to guide your journey through the many free offerings.
I hope you enjoy this free online event!
About Lori Deschene
Lori Deschene is the founder of Tiny Buddha. She’s also the author of Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal, Tiny Buddha's Worry Journal, and Tiny Buddha's Inner Strength Journal and co-founder of Recreate Your Life Story, an online course that helps you let go of the past and live a life you love. For daily wisdom, join the Tiny Buddha list here. You can also follow Tiny Buddha on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Web |
- More Posts