“If you light a lamp for someone else it will also brighten your path.” ~Buddha
In our fast paced, always-on world, it’s not difficult to access information. It comes at you at breakneck speed. Articles, blog posts, status updates, tweets—there’s never a shortage of ideas to consider.
Gaining knowledge isn’t a problem. Applying it, on the other hand, is a lot more challenging, especially when you consider how little time we have throughout our busy days to stop, breathe, and just be.
Tiny Buddha is about reflecting on simple wisdom and learning new ways to apply it to our complex lives—complete with responsibilities, struggles, dreams, and relationships. Founded in 2009, Tiny Buddha has emerged as a leading resource for peace and happiness, with more than six million readers and followers and a vibrant community forum.
The site features stories, tips, and insights from readers of all ages, from all over the globe.
You’ll find posts about happiness, love, relationships, change, meaning, mindfulness, spirituality, simplicity, minimalism, letting go, and more. Much of it has its roots in Buddhism, but this is not a site about religion. It’s about ideas that make sense and make a big difference when applied.
When you subscribe to Tiny Buddha, you will receive one email each weekday, including one or two blog posts. Alternatively, you can choose to receive one weekly digest every Friday.
I invite you to get involved in the site by commenting, sharing a post, or introducing yourself on the Tiny Buddha Facebook page. We’re a really welcoming community! It’s a lot easier to be who you want to be in this world when you remember you are never alone. We are all in this together, and we all have something to teach and something to learn.
- For weekly or daily emails, subscribe to the blog.
- To seek or offer support from the community, join the free Tiny Buddha forums.
- To display a daily quote on your blog, get the Tiny Buddha Quote Widget.
- To contribute a post, read the submission guidelines and send your contribution using the form provided.
- To learn more about Tiny Buddha, read the FAQs.
- To advertise on Tiny Buddha, visit the sponsor page and contact Lori Deschene at email(AT)tinybuddha.com with “Sponsor” in the subject line.
- To learn about Tiny Buddha’s books, products, and courses, including the new Inner Strength Journal, visit the Books & Things page.
Thank you for sharing your light. You make a difference, and you’re appreciated!
Tiny Buddha Founder