10/9/13: The pre-order promotion is now over. You can learn more about Tiny Buddha’s Guide to Loving Yourself here!
If you visited the blog any time during September, you likely saw some of the many self-love interviews featuring contributors from the new book Tiny Buddha’s Guide to Loving Yourself: 40 Ways to Transform Your Inner Critic and Your Life.
I’m excited to announce that today is the official launch date! If you already ordered a copy on Amazon, it’s possible that you already received it, as I’ve recently learned they shipped a little early.
If you haven’t redeemed the free bonus pack yet, please forward your order confirmation email (for hardcopy or digital, from any book vendor) to bookbonus(AT)tinybuddha(DOT)com.
For those of you who didn’t yet order a copy of Tiny Buddha’s Guide to Loving Yourself, today is the final day to receive the self-love bonus pack—including 8 digital items, valued at over $150—as a free gift with your purchase.
About the Book
Including 40 blog posts from tinybuddha.com, Tiny Buddha’s Guide to Loving Yourself offers more than just advice; it offers in a window into our shared human experience, and universal lessons we can all apply to feel happier with ourselves and our lives.
These posts have reminded more than 1.5 million monthly readers that we are never alone, and we don’t have to live life controlled by our inner critic. They touch upon ideas that will help you:
- Release shame about your past and the limiting beliefs that keep you stuck
- See yourself as beautiful and valuable, with all your flaws and weaknesses
- Accept yourself more and judge yourself less
- Forgive yourself for your mistakes and stop being hard on yourself
- Minimize the need for approval to feel more confident
- Let go of the comparisons that keep you feeling inferior
- Feel complete so that you no longer look to others to fill a void within yourself
- Find the courage to share your authentic self for deeper connections with others
- Learn to take care of yourself instead of putting everyone else’s needs first
- Believe that you’re valuable so you can start creating a life you love
- The stories are categorized into 10 chapters, connected to each of these themes.
At the end of each chapter you’ll find four tips—one from each of the four posts in that section. They’re ideas you can turn to whenever you need help changing your thoughts, and consequently, your feelings and experience of the world.
About the Bonuses
Today only, anyone who orders Tiny Buddha’s Guide to Loving Yourself will receive instant access to the “Self-Love Bonus Pack,” which includes 8 digital resources, valued at more than $150.
Those items include:
- From Coping to Thriving: How to Turn Self-Care into a Way of Life, by Hannah Braime
- Flowing Through the Void: Creating Miracles Out of Struggles by Activating Presence, Power, and Passion, by Amyra Mah
- Complete Confidence eCourse, by Emma Brooke
- An Awakened Life: A Journey of Transformation, by Julie Hoyle
- Create a Brilliant Vision for Your Life and Business, by Margie Beiswanger
- 5 Days of Self-Compassion, by Joanna Weston
- Be You, Unapologetically by An Bourmanne
- Tiny Wisdom: On Self-Love, by Lori Deschene (me)
7 Reasons to Buy Tiny Buddha’s Guide to Loving Yourself
If you’re still not sure that Tiny Buddha’s Guide to Loving Yourself is worth the cost ($13.50 on Amazon for hardcover, $9.99 for Kindle—both including the free self-love bonus pack for today only), consider these 7 benefits of owning a copy:
1. The book features 40 candid firsthand accounts of overcoming physical and emotional challenges…
…including abandonment, abuse, addiction, depression, eating disorders, and obsessive compulsive disorder, to name a few. If you’ve feared that no one can understand or relate to your pain, this guide will help you realize that you are not alone.
2. You’ll find practical tips to help you deal with a wide range of issues related to self-acceptance and self-love…
…including insecurity, perfectionism, jealousy, shame, self-judgment, rejection, confidence, self-care, and the fear of being alone.
3. It’s Tiny Buddha, off the web.
You could spend time searching through the archives for posts related to loving yourself, and then print them out for reading at home. Or you could purchase this book to have all those stories in one anthology—complete with summaries of the main insights and a collection of related quotes.
4. You’ll find one story from my experience in overcoming shame, self-loathing, and self-destruction.
I’ve never before written about my former battle with bulimia. In addition to exploring the lowest point of my struggle, I shared the main message of hope that’s helped me forgive and accept myself, and not just survive, but thrive.
5. The book is easy to read—at home or on the go.
With 40 stories in 10 chapters, you can easily read one story each night before bed, or jump around to the sections that feel most relevant to you. And with its compact size, it’s easy to carry in your purse or bag for a boost of clarity and confidence, wherever you go.
6. Tiny Buddha’s Guide to Loving Yourself has received wonderful advanced reviews.
As Amanda Owen, author of The Power of Receiving, wrote: “If you are ever hard on yourself—and who isn’t—you need to read this book.” And according to Dr. Kristin Neff, author of Self-Compassion, “This wonderful collection of personal stories and words of wisdom will help you become kinder and more compassionate to yourself, and ultimately show you how to lead a happier and more fulfilling life.”
7. It’s a tiny book that can have a massive impact.
Despite its small size and short stories, this guide explores feelings and challenges that could potentially limit your potential for peace and happiness—and also offers some powerful, effective practices to overcome them so you can feel good about yourself and your life.
You can order your copy of Tiny Buddha’s Guide to Loving Yourself here. To claim the self-love bonus pack, forward your order confirmation email (for hardcopy or digital, from any book vendor) to bookbonus(AT)tinybuddha(DOT)com.
I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoyed the collaborative process of creating it. As always, I thank you for your loving presence here at Tiny Buddha!