Hi everyone! This is my fifth week sharing coloring pages from the soon-to-be-released Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal (available for pre-order now). Previously, I shared:
- The nature coloring page
- The vacation coloring page
- The technology coloring page
- The animal coloring page
How would you answer the question in the middle?
It’s hard to narrow down my favorite music, as I imagine is true for most of us. But there are certain songs that are particularly meaningful to me because of the memories they evoke, including:
1. Wonderwall, by Oasis (which I played on repeat, with friends, for much of my sophomore year of high school)
2. So This is Christmas, by John Lennon (one of my favorite holiday songs, and the finale number of one of the most memorable regional shows I did in college)
3. Mad World (the song my boyfriend sang at karaoke the night we met, a song I already loved from Donnie Darko)
4. Cheer Up, Sleepy Jean (a song we often sing to commemorate my late grandmother Jeanne, when my aunt pulls out the karaoke machine)
5. Sweet Caroline (a song I’ve sung while jumping many times at karaoke, and a few times with fellow Red Sox fans near my hometown in Massachusetts)
6. Pretty much everything from The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Coldplay, Radiohead, David Gray, and Ray LaMontagne, for far too many reasons to list.
Now I’d like to hear from you! What songs and musicians do you most appreciate, and why?
If you haven’t already, pre-order your copy of Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal here, then forward your purchase confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive three free bonus gifts!