Hello friends! If you’re new here, welcome to Tiny Buddha. =)
I’m excited to announce that I’m now planning my second Teleconference and Twitter party with Karl of Party Biz Connect for Tuesday, February 21st at 5:30 PM PST.
To make the event even more fun, I’m re-releasing the Tiny Buddha bonus pack that was part of my pre-order campaign in December, 2011.
Anyone who purchases Tiny Buddha, Simple Wisdom for Life’s Hard Questions on the day of the Twitter party will receive the following digital gifts (for a total value of more than $150) for free:
1. Love for No Reason Workbook, by Marci Shimoff, bestselling author of Happy for No Reason and Love for No Reason
Included in the Love for No Reason Workbook are the Love for No Reason Self-Assessment, 14 Love for No Reason Exercises, and Love Quotes from Love for No Reason.
2. Seeing with New Eyes, an eCourse from Tara Sophia Mohr of Wise Living
Seeing With New Eyes is a 15-day journey to waking up to the goodness and possibility of your life as it is now. You’ll learn 15 simple, easy to use practices that help you experience more daily joy.
3. Simplify Your Life with Balance Workbook, by Anastasiya Goers of Balance In Me
Through the Simplify Your Life with Balance Workbook you’ll learn to simplify from the inside out for a more balanced, peaceful life.
4. Live Happily Ever After Now Workbook, by Dani of Positively Present
Live Happily Ever After Now is a compilation of tips, tricks, articles, and exercises that will
help you stay present in your everyday life.
5. 2012 Goal Setting and Action Workbook, by Scott Dinsmore of Live Your Legend
Use the 2012 Goal Setting and Action Workbook to get crystal clear on your goals and the action steps required to make them happen.
6. The Jewel of Awakening, Teachings and Meditations on Natural Freedom from Sounds True
Is true spiritual awakening possible for each one of us? Explore this question with The Jewel of Awakening, a collection of inspired contemplations and reflections from five leading Sounds True authors as they investigate the potential that is always available in this very moment.
7. Meditation Music from Sounds True
An invitation to still the mind and open the heart.
8. Sample package of mindfulness MP3s from More Than Sound, including tracks from Relax and Awake at the Wheel
Includes tracks for stress reduction, mindful driving, training the brain, and knowing your emotions.
9. Spirit Junkie Meditations from Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author of Spirit Junkie
Includes meditations for honoring yourself, healing challenging relationships, and releasing attachment.
Once you’ve placed your order on Amazon, forward your confirmation email to bookbonus(AT)tinybuddha(DOT)com to retrieve the bonus items. Please note: This promotion is only valid on February 21, 2012!
If you haven’t RSVPed for the Twitter party yet, head over to the event page and RSVP now–and don’t forget to put the party on your calendar!