You are welcome to share about the experience you lived, which affected you so significantly. You wrote that you feel embarrassed about it. I had many experiences I felt embarrassed about, and I understand that you don’t need anyone here to add to your embarrassment. I have no intention of doing that. You asked for specific questions, here are a few:
1. How long ago did it happen and how long has it been since the experience ended?
2. Who harmed whom, and how?
3. If you harmed anyone, did you apologize to the person/ people you believe you harmed, and did you try to correct/ compensate them for the harm you caused? If you did, what were the responses to your apologies/ efforts to correct/ compensate?
4. If anyone harmed you, did they apologize to you, and tried to correct/ compensate you for the harm they caused you? If they did, how did you respond?
5. How is the experience “affecting how (you) treat people around” you?
* I will be able to read your next post when I am back to the computer in about 11 hours from now.