Update: The winners have already been chosen for this giveaway. Subscribe to The Tiny Buddha List to learn about future contests, and click below to purchase this eBook for $10.97!
Since I launched tinybuddha.com in September of 2009, I’ve hosted quite a few giveaways for books that moved me.
Today is a very exciting day for me—one that’s a year in a half in the making: Today I am giving away five free copies of my book.
If you’ve been reading for a while, you may think I’m referring to my book about life’s hardest questions, which Conari Press will publish at the end of this year.
This book is something altogether different.
Tiny Buddha’s Handbook for Peace & Happiness is the ultimate guide of Tiny Buddha wisdom, based on some of my most powerful, popular posts and quotes from the site.
You’ll also find five posts not previously published on tinybuddha.com.
With 161 pages, Tiny Buddha’s Handbook for Peace & Happiness explores concepts essential to loving yourself, your relationships, and your life.
According to feedback throughout the site, the content has helped readers:
- Feel a sense of empowerment to make positive changes in their lives
- Accept and love their authentic selves
- Depend less on external approval for happiness
- Experience a greater sense of happiness in the present moment
- Move on from painful events to feel joy again
- Let go of negative feelings, attachments, fears, worries, and stresses
- Stay present and peaceful, even when dealing with uncertainty
- Create and maintain peaceful, loving, meaningful relationships
- Deal with difficult or negative people
- Slow down while still achieving goals
- Find the courage to start pursuing meaningful work
- Create and seek new possibilities for excitement and adventure
- Overcome obstacles, mental blocks, and criticism to seize dreams
I’ve categorized the posts into the following sections:
- Developing Self-Love
- Happiness and Mindfulness
- Letting Go and Letting Peace In
- Maintaining Healthy Relationships
- Reconciling Busyness and Happiness
- Creating the Life You Visualize
Through this eBook, I’ve shared myself authentically and vulnerably. I have also offered countless action-oriented suggestions to improve your state of mind, and in doing so, change your life.
These are my most popular, value-packed posts, as viewed by over a million readers in the last year and a half, hand-picked and edited into one easy-to-access PDF file.
Pre-Sale Launch Date
Tiny Buddha’s Handbook for Peace & Happiness will officially be available for $10.97 on Friday, February 25th. This special introductory price will be valid for one week.
On February 25th, I’ll post a pre-launch announcement with purchase details for early buyers, including the names of the 5 giveaway winners.
Official Launch Date
On Friday, March 4th, I will post an official launch announcement, selling Tiny Buddha’s Handbook for Peace & Happiness for the final price of $14.97.
Table of Contents
Section 1: On Developing Self-Love
- How to Love Your Authentic Self
- 10 Ways I Know There’s Nothing Wrong with You (Or Me)
- You Are Nothing (and That’s a Good Thing) *NEW to TB*
- 10 Reasons It’s Awesome People Don’t Like You *NEW to TB*
- Lessons I Learned Naked *NEW to TB*
- 35 Simple Ways to Show Your Beauty
Section 2: On Happiness and Mindfulness
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy Even if Things Aren’t Perfect Now
- 10 Happiness Tips for People Who Have Been Hurt
- How to Deal with Uncomfortable Feelings and Create Positive Ones
- How Stop Obsessing over the Past and the Future
- How to Have More Fun in Life: Keep Your Thoughts from Pulling You Down
Section 3: On Letting Go and Letting Peace In
- Letting Go of Attachment: from A to Zen *NEW to TB*
- 6 Ways to Deal with Uncertainty
- 10 Ways to Let Go and Overcome a Bad Mood
- 20 Things to Do When You’re Feeling Angry with Someone
Section 4: On Maintaining Healthy Relationships
- 10 Ways to Have Loving, Peaceful Relationships
- How to Deal with Negative or Difficult People
- 25 Ways to Be a True Friend
Section 5: On Reconciling Busyness and Happiness
- Productivity and Happiness: Why Are We So Busy
- 10 Ways to Slow Down and Still Get Things Done
- 10 Happiness Tips for Busy People
- 30 Ways to Give Yourself a Break
Section 6: On Creating the Life You Visualize
- You Say You Want It—So Why Do You Feel Paralyzed? *NEW to TB*
- Do Adjust Do: A Journey to Meaningful, Satisfying Work
- 10 Ways to Be the Person You Wanted to Be as a Kid
- How to Be More Confident: Live the Life of Your Dreams
- How to Deal with Criticism: 25 Reasons to Embrace It
- 5 Ways to Push Through Discomfort to Make Positive Change
- 8 Ways to Turn Disappointment into Success
- 10 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Giving Up on Your Dream
- 50 Ways to Open Your World to New Possibilities
Section 7: Life Lessons from Running Tiny Buddha
- 4 Life Changing Lessons I’ve Learned from Running Tiny Buddha
Stories You May Enjoy from Tiny Buddha Contributors
To enter the giveaway and potentially win a free copy of Tiny Buddha’s Handbook for Peace & Happiness:
1. Subscribe to Tiny Buddha if you haven’t already. You can opt to receive daily emails during the work week, or a weekly digest every Friday. You must be a subscriber to win!
2. Leave a comment below, sharing something that made you happy today.
3. For an extra entry, tweet the following: RT @tinybuddha Giveaway: Tiny Buddha’s Handbook for Peace & Happiness http://bit.ly/ffjeJ1
Since I first envisioned this site, I have committed myself to focusing first and foremost on creating meaningful content and building a community of empowered, like-minded people.
I’ve devoted thousands of hours to Tiny Buddha, and I’m grateful for every one of them. While I’ve consistently emphasized that Tiny Buddha is not about me—it’s about us—I put my whole heart into running this site, writing my contributions, and editing the posts readers that submit.
I appreciate your support as I prepare to launch my first ever online product. I hope you enjoy this eBook as much as I enjoyed writing it!
*Please note that this is an eBook. You will receive an electronic version of the book, not a physical copy. If you’re interested in purchasing a hard cover book, you can pre-order Tiny Buddha: Simple Wisdom for Life’s Hardest Questions.