I may be the only person within my social group who doesn’t own an iPhone—but I’m seriously considering changing that now.
It’s largely because I recently contributed a series of tips to a fun new energy-tracking app called JUICE, which I got to try on a friend’s iPhone; and I recognized how using this type of tool can be helpful in creating and maintaining healthy habits.
JUICE officially launches today, and I’m excited to share it with you!
The latest offering from interactive media company Mindbloom and workplace wellness company Vivacity, JUICE helps you develop awareness around your daily routine so you can make changes to increase your energy.
As you easily track your daily activity in the app, you’ll recognize self-defeating patterns—for example, replacing regular sleep with a Band-Aid solution, like caffeine—enabling you to replace them with healthier choices.
You can then browse through close to 300 related tips; and set reminders for your favorite ones to help you regularly apply them.
The app also allows you to track your progress through weekly reports, so you can see how your tiny shifts are adding up to create big change.
Some of the other tip contributors include:
- Shawn Achor, author of international best-seller The Happiness Advantage
- Brett Blumenthal, bestselling author of 52 Small Changes
- M. J. Ryan, one of the creators of the New York Times bestselling Random Acts of Kindness series and the author of The Happiness Makeover
- Patricia Bannan, registered dietitian and author specializing in nutrition and health communication
- Keri Gans, registered dietitian and author of The Small Change Diet
- Brian Johnson, author of A Philosopher's Notes
JUICE is available today as a free download in the iTunes App Store and includes energy tracking against nutrition, exercise, and sleep.
Additional tracking areas including stress, mood, and lifestyle are available in-app for $.99 each or can be earned through application use.
You’ll find most of my tips in the stress and mood categories, with suggestions pertaining to mindfulness, gratitude, positive psychology, and more.
You can learn more about Juice through this training video, and redeem a 100-credit coupon, for extra tracking areas, using the (case-sensitive) code: Juice4Lori.