It’s that time of year again! I’m excited to share that Mindful in May, the world’s largest online mindfulness fundraising campaign, has launched.
Join thousands of people across the globe and learn from the world’s leading teachers and well-being experts in this comprehensive one-month program.
For a limited time you can get a free taste of the program by accessing an exclusive video interview with Joseph Goldstein, one of the world’s leading mindfulness teachers, and also download two free guided meditations.
The Mindful in May program includes:
- Access to a world-class online mindfulness program delivered to your inbox, starting on May 1st
- Downloadable guided meditations
- Exclusive video interviews with world leaders in the field including Joseph Goldstein, Sharon Salzberg, Daniel Goleman, Tara Brach, James Doty, Mark Nepo, Sara Lazar, and many more
- Daily emails to support you in making meditation a habit
- Access to a private online community to keep you accountable and support your daily practice
- An opportunity to help make a positive difference in the world by transforming the lives of those in need of clean water
Whether you’re new to meditation or looking to reboot your practice, Mindful in May will help you create greater ease, calm, and well-being in your life—and through your involvement, you’ll help transform the lives of those in need of clean, safe drinking water.
One in ten people on the planet struggle to survive without access to clean water, with one child dying every ninety seconds from a water-related illness.
When you register to Mindful in May, you’ll be invited to make an optional donation or get sponsored and dedicate your month of meditation to transforming the lives of those in need.
Register for Mindful in May today ($39 for early enrollment) and meditate to make a difference.