This is going to be tough, but I’m thankful that this post is making me think about these things.
1. I think I am a good judge of character. I usually have a quick gut instinct about others and I think I generally make wise decisions about the people I surround myself with.
2. I am a good friend. I always try to give my best effort to friendships and try to make my friends feel valued.
3. I am resilient and cope well with tough situations. I can always find something to be happy about even during the toughest times. I feel blessed to have this characteristic, because I realize it doesn’t come easily to some.
4. I have a great work ethic. This is probably what I like most about myself. I give my best effort at everything I do, and I do so with a good attitude. I am committed to being responsible and reliable.
5. I am a very independent and internally motivated person. I have been financially independent since I started college (I just graduated) and I feel that it has made me strong, but gracious and humble too.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)