Forum Replies Created
September 22, 2020 at 7:15 am #367073
Thanks for supporting my ideas, I’m happy as long we are making collectives collaboration and ideas in term of endearment and what might happen next again. Both of us, you and I don’t want, what happened before to repeat itself again. We pray that God stand with us just to give us the one with one cold heart who is not heartless.
Apparently, I got the girl who is literally tall , well designed human being, with significant amount of respect,,,,,, she is a nice brown girl who still not yet reached to high school,,,,, and perhaps I’m okay with her level of education. University girls and Form 4 certificate as well as diploma holder are problematic here in South Sudan, they all assume they have gone far with education.
Our young men specially lost boys and home boys has resort to those villages girls because they are loyal to us men who love to have home and be responsible.
They urban fantasy girls well brown beach one are radically becoming bimbos and catalyst to men. They says the know everything about life.
With the one of I’m about to go for is a cool one beautiful heart. She respected her family and relatives, NOT LIKE M1 AND M2 who see everyone has nothing to them.
I love her character and her moral behaves.
Let see next agenda again in the process.
Good blessed you Anita.
Gregory Chan.September 21, 2020 at 9:48 am #367029
Thanks for the prescription of the vegetables. In fact I had known them before only that I’m not familiar of them because it’s ladies who are good with it cause they used them on day to day basis.
Mommy Anita, I’m thinking of marrying another girl who is not too educative but at least moderate in the level of education. The reason as to why I’m thinking of marrying another girl is because of Christopher Agoth, he really need someone to help me with meanwhile I’m flying.September 21, 2020 at 2:24 am #367000
It is signify daily basis honey replied to me as your son. I’m so much electrified and thrilled with you most of the time. People like you Anita ain’t common on earth dear mommy.
following regarding young children who are picky eaters (“so selective”), the following quoted information reads very good to me. Let me know if it is clear to you, and if you would like me to repeat any of it in my own words:
“1. “If your child isn’t hungry, don’t force a meal or snack… don’t bribe or force your child to eat certain foods or clean his or her plate. This might only ignite- or reinforce- a power struggle over food. In addition, your child might come to associate mealtime with anxiety and frustration…”
My son Christopher Agoth Gregory, has a mean mealtime that he had known to eat on it. He is a smart boy who doesn’t like dirty himself when he is eating. Sometimes when he is not happy with the meal he could tell me let go to town to buy other foods in the restaurant to eat. I cook for him most of the times or we go to cafeteria for our dinner. I’m trying all my best I can to makes sure he is happy and fit.
Serve small portions to avoid overwhelming your child and give him or her the opportunity to independently ask for more.” yes I do mommy, in fact I become like baby sitting now. Raising a child is a very great task,,,,, is like during the lamb pain of a woman she is delivering a baby,,,, it is always 50 – 50 between life and death.
The same thing of raising a child when we ain’t keen enough he or she could come out as a failure or a criminal record. ” this is where I’m praying all the times for my child to be a responsible son in the near future, a son that was left to his father when he doesn’t know anything but the father struggle to raise him. A son that would be of find and she said my son Christopher Agoth Gregory, I was wrong and mislead by my M1,, my target will come to it pinnacles of the sewing needle.
2. Stick to the Routine- Serve meals and snacks at about the same times every day… You can provide milk or 100 percent juice with the food, but offer water in between meals and snacks. Allowing your child to fill up on juice, milk or snacks throughout the day might decrease his appetite for meals.” Wonderful this is where I’m very serious, I don’t wait him to tell me dad I’m hungry, I makes sure things are in accurate prescription of the African time. ” meanwhile he is eating he has water on the table and juice…
3. Be patient with new foods- Young children often touch or smell new foods, and might even put tiny bits in their mouths and then take them back out again. Your child might need repeated exposure to a new food before he takes the first bite.. Serve new foods along with your child’s favorite foods. Keep serving your child healthy choices until they become familiar and preferred.” Affirmatively this is where I apply my best to be patient enough and try to see which other things does he want. And try to provide to him.
4. Encourage your child to stay at the table for the designated mealtime- even if he doesn’t eat. “Exactly he is very good at that, when it is meal time,,,,,, he could stay on the table and be happy with everyone.
5. “Make it fun- Serve broccoli and other veggies with a favorite dip or sauce. Cut foods into various shapes.. Serve a variety of brightly colored foods.” Christopher, knows very well I’m very good at making fun with him mommy. We could joke and do more things.
6. Recruit your child’s help- At the grocery store, ask your child to help you select fruits, vegetables and other healthy foods. Don’t buy anything that you don’t want your child to eat. At home, encourage your child to help you rinse veggies, stir batter or set the table. ” I’m focusing on his daily things he need always. I give him different things.
7. Set a good example- If you eat a variety of healthy foods, you child is more likely to follow suit. ” I do that mommy, in fact I’m very selective in eating either too.
8. Be creative- Add chopped broccoli or green peppers to spaghetti sauce, top cereal with fruit slices, or mix grated zucchini and carrots into casseroles and soups.” explain me more about the above sentence, what is broccoli or green peppers to spaghetti sauce, top cereal with fruits slice, or mix grate zucchinis? Where could I get them? I love them by way, I guess the makes food more delicious.
9. Minimize distractions- Turn off the television and other electronic gadgets during meals. This will help your child focus on eating. Keep in mind that television advertising might also encourage your child to desire sugary or less nutritious foods. Absolutely television is ever off, when he is eating.
10. Don’t offer dessert as a reward- withholding dessert sends the message that dessert is the best food, which might only increase your child’s desire for sweets. You might select one or two nights a week as dessert nights, and skip dessert the rest of the week- or redefine dessert as fruit, yogurt or other healthy choices. Point taken well and put into consideration as well as practice too.
If you’re concerned that picky eating is compromising your child’s growth and development, consult your child’s doctor… remember that your child’s eating habits won’t likely change overnight- but the small steps you take each day can help promote a lifetime of healthy eating.” 😂 😂 haha okay thanks for more experience and nice directive,,,, I’m learning day by day.
Thank you Anita.
Good night there.
Be blessed.September 20, 2020 at 10:03 am #366974
Thanks for the beautiful message you put on the flatform. I appreciated you for the coaching you had being taken on me on several occasions.
If it was not you Anita , I wouldn’t defeated M1 and M2, . Yes I have never tell him that you will see m2 neither m1, we have never reached to that level . We have a lots to share me with my son….. He is ever happy for being with me. He had never thought of her mother at all.
About food he eat for, he is so selective, he could suggest the food that he need for.
CheerSeptember 19, 2020 at 8:37 pm #366962
Thanks mommy ,,,, just take your time, when you feels fresh later, you will definitely restart to read.September 19, 2020 at 5:08 pm #366959
I would love to hear from you again Anita, you are a mother and you know what is good for a child of 3.9yrs. He will be turning to 4years old in October 30th .September 19, 2020 at 5:03 pm #366958
Yes that is me. the love I have for this son even my own father never love me in such a way. The only thing I should do is to him now to follow up his career at them. Christopher Agoth Gregory was not having a mother at the earliest age starting from the day he was 1 years and until now. Besides I don’t know what the mother will do for him in the near future. She is saying I’m seeing Christopher Agoth Thondit Gregory, like a child which has been aborted. M1 said I don’t want to see him in future . That is why I want to make special and have memorized things in the journey of his growing up as a man. I always told him son, being a special son is one of the best thing ever. If you put your heart in your education some of you reject you will hunt for you in the long run.
Thank you my special mother Anita.
Our son doesn’t eat properly what do you think can be good for him?September 18, 2020 at 4:46 am #366920
The photo that you see,,,,, when you view clearly you can see behind the system of the aircraft. Christopher Gregory took the picture in the cockpit of the plane with me. He had seen different types of aircraft and he was so much curiosity to be in the airport. He saw dreamerline Boeing 787-800, Boeing B737, B727, and so on.
Every day I had to go to airport with him. He had developed the love of aviation at the moment,,,, he told me dad I want to drive plane.
Thanks for appreciating me Anita,,, it is my duty to make happy and give him whatever he needs as a son.
Cheers.September 17, 2020 at 8:31 am #366852
It’s been awhile since we last text each other weeks ago.
I’m still slaying with my son Christopher Agoth Gregory Chan, he is so happily ever after being with his father. How happy he is to be with me.
As we normally go for outing he could try like he was want to drive.September 4, 2020 at 11:42 am #366136
Congratulations for the beautiful message Anita, I’m a proud father toward my son Christoher
ThanksSeptember 4, 2020 at 9:56 am #366132
Sorry for the late response in your suggestions. And thanks for the nice insightful words you suggested to tell Christoper.
Your suggestions are perfect and wonderful. Though he is disappointed by her mother I know one day he will feels that he was not alone in this world. I think he is not the one who is disappointed, I thought I was the one since I had been asking God since the day i was born that I want to be a good father and a loving husband but things went south. And then after thing went to that way and this way, I still kept my favorite faith and believe that one day again things will go to my way and my expectations. Back to the topic of Christopher, I’m sure he will be fine in the entire life and he will enjoy the best life ever.
Both our heart and soul will settle together and after disheartened we will be born again in the faith of God.
You have had done a lots of things Anita in this thread and i personally Greg appreciated you a lots. You are the best ever. God bless you and give you more inbounds .
Cheers.August 31, 2020 at 10:15 pm #365919
😂 😂 thanks for imaging the kind of leisure time we are spending. As I was with him he feels everything is at it centre of gravity. He was so happy to have his Dad (me) in his life.
In this time he could asked me some questions that I just kept dodging to answer them bcoz I didn’t want him to feels disappointed. He asked me why is mom not coming to See Me or talk to me?
He also said what happened to mom? I told him son your mom will come anytime. Then he said can you call her now and I talk to her mommy this me your son Christopher Agoth Gregory!!! Or mom doesn’t want to talk me. He said dady did you quarrel with my mother? And I told him, son I don’t quarrel with your mother.
The little angel is so serious about the mother.August 29, 2020 at 12:18 am #365779
Thank you mommy. The love I have towards you is like the same love I have for my son Christopher Agoth Gregory,…. You took your numerous times to advise me as your own son. Yes I came to my son (Thondit) that is nickname. He is doing well and perhaps so excited of being with his father. I will keep myself going higher with my son to reach to our final goal. Dream are to be made and to be reality when you make consistent and sacrifices of your life. I have my faith in my life and I believe in God.
Regarding of her M2, I never had any news about them. We will see them in the near future.
I’m taking Christopher out for all walk mommy. He has being asking me about her mom but I just told him you will see your mom in the future.
God bless youAugust 28, 2020 at 5:52 am #365731
You are welcome. Much appreciation mommy for the nice compliment towards me. I’m trying so hard to read at each book or novel that I see I have to read it and go with some good information. After finishing it up. Reading is my habits and I love it so much, it is signify daily routine that I normally do in my life.
God has blessed me with one thing, understanding thing quickly. God is so grateful for to me and I appreciate him for the give of my son that has the same genes that I had.
Sometime the way I do my things is so unique, other men or women can’t understand and that is what make me differently from them.
God bless you Anita.
Gregory.August 27, 2020 at 3:45 am #365650
You are welcome my only day n every day’s advisor. It’s been awhile without communication. I’m a kind of a person who studied people based on their acts or character. Sometimes it is good to undergo someone to study him/her. His/her strength as Mr. Sun TU, title the of the book, “The Art of the War ” said that study the strength of your enemy or opposition against but not their weaknesses because you dealt with their weakness they will use the strength to destroy you.
But when you know them well even if you don’t talk to them they will not be able to manage you.