fbpx
Menu

2 man in my life, alone at the end

HomeForumsRelationships2 man in my life, alone at the end

New Reply
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    leelee
    Participant

I was dating with a man for almost 3 years. During our first year, everything was so magical. I am living in Hong Kong and he is working in a circus that needs to travel everywhere for show. When we first dating , i just graduated, so i follow him to everywhere he work. For instance he was working in Beijing, so that i also find a job in Beijing as well . we stay like half year in Beijing.

One day back in 2016 May, he find a job opportunity in Macau, as to get closer to me , he quit his job which he worked for 8 years and go to work to Macau.

Things were really good at the beginning. I work in Hong Kong, and in every weekend i will go to Macau to visit him.

But after Christmas party on 2016, every things started to change. I found him have a crush on a girl (his coworker) during the party, it was so obvious. But he denied it. And 7 months later, i accidentally saw the whatsapp chat between he and the girl, he finally confessed to me he was cheating on me with that girl since Feb.

My heart was so broken , but i give him one chance, two chance, and 3 chance.

We finally broke up on Dec 2017. He keep contacting me ever since then, keeping saying he need time to figure out what is on his mind , or to “ fix” himself.

But later i find out all he was doing was just keep the “relationship” with that macau girl(he called her sex partner!) at the same time keep saying he wants me back! So i block him from everywhere, to click him out of my life.

At the same time, i was seeing another guy after break up. He is so wise, kind, romantic ,handsome and strong. Everything seems perfect with him. He even have a little notebook that only gonna write down the memory between us. We even went to travel to taiwan together. But the fact is that he is only a exchange student in Hong Kong and will leave on May. We both knows that it’s not gonna work . besides i hate myself so much that when i am with him i still thinking of my shitty ex-bf.

i don’t know, i am so confused of my love life now. Should i keep blocking my ex from everywhere . And should I cut out all the “temporary happiness”( even friendship!) with this exchange student?

I am from HK, my ex from spain, and the student from Italy.

What should I do?

Anonymous

Dear leelee:

I think that you should separate the two situations with the two men, as I don’t see them connected: your ex boyfriend betrayed your trust in him, repeatedly. After the three chances you gave him, it is time to give up on your past hopes and dreams regarding him, I believe.

The exchange student who will be leaving to Italy soon, well, you can keep in contact with him, as a friend, but it is not possible to have a love relationship with him because you live in Hong Kong and he lives in Italy.

A third option would be to meet a trustworthy man in Hong Kong, a man who intends to remain in Hong Kong for as long as you do.

I hope you feel better soon, and do post again anytime you’d like.

anita

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Please log in OR register.