Welcome to the Tiny Buddha forums! We’d appreciate it if you would keep these guidelines in mind when engaging with the community. Please:
1. Refrain from spamming or writing solely for the sake of self-promotion.
Repeatedly linking to your products or services without actively participating in conversations constitutes spam.
2. Avoid starting threads solely to draw traffic to a specific blog post.
If a post is relevant to the conversation, then by all means share it! This is different from starting a conversation primarily to draw traffic to a post.
3. Refrain from posting copyright-protected content.
If you’re not sure if you’re infringing on someone else’s copyright, please err on the side of caution.
4. Keep it friendly.
We don’t need to all agree, but we need to treat each other respectfully, without attacking, insulting, bullying, condescending, shaming, threatening, or in any way harassing each other.
5. Remember that Tiny Buddha is a family place.
If you’d be shocked to hear a five-year old say it, you may want to choose different language.
6. Recognize that these forums do not replace professional advice.
This is a space to seek guidance, insight, and support, but Tiny Buddha makes no claims about the validity of advice exchanged between community members. Obligatory legal disclaimer: In using the forums, you agree to indemnify Tiny Buddha and its administrators from all legal liability, civil, criminal, or otherwise.
7. Understand that a forum administrator may delete a thread/conversation at any time if it seems to violate these guidelines.
8. Do your part to help keep this a helpful, positive space.
Administrators may not be able to read every post in the forum. If you see something questionable, please send an email to let us know about it.
Thank you for being part of the Tiny Buddha community!
This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by tinybuddha.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The topic ‘Forum Guidelines for a Positive Space’ is closed to new replies.