Tiny Buddha’s Handbook for Peace and Happiness is the ultimate guide of Tiny Buddha wisdom, based on some of the most popular posts and quotes from the site. You’ll also find 4 posts not previously published on tinybuddha.com.
Through this eBook, I’ve shared myself authentically and vulnerably, and have also offered countless action-oriented suggestions to improve your state of mind, enhance your relationships, identify what makes you feel passionate and purposeful, and find the courage to overcome obstacles and seize your dreams.
These are my most popular, value-packed posts, as viewed by over 1.2 million readers in the last year and a half, hand-picked and edited into one easy-to-access PDF file.
10 Reasons to Buy Tiny Buddha’s Handbook for Peace & Happiness
You may be wondering why you should purchase this eBook, considering that many of these posts are already published on tinybuddha.com.
1. I’ve compiled and edited my most popular posts into one convenient resource.
I publish contributions from writers all over the world, but this eBook is a compilation of my personal best, as indicated through social networking shares and comment. If you’ve enjoyed the insights I’ve shared about letting go and embracing happiness, you may enjoy having them all in one place.
2. You’ll find a number of action-oriented solutions to the universal problems we all face, based in reality as it is.
As I mentioned last year in my talk at the Wisdom 2.0 Conference, I consistently leverage social media to ascertain what problems people are actively dealing with. Generally, they’re the same challenges I’ve faced and continue to face. We really aren’t all that different.
With every post, I’ve shared my own struggles honestly and offered realistic solutions, free from clichés.
3. You can print this eBook and access it anywhere.
If you want a little Tiny Buddha on the go or you’d like to read it disconnected from technology, this is a convenient way to access it.
4. You’ll find new content.
As you’ll see in the Table of Contents, I’ve added four posts that you can’t find on tinybuddha.com, including:
- You Are Nothing (and That’s a Good Thing)
- 10 Reasons It’s Awesome People Don’t Like You
- Letting Go of Attachment: From A to Zen
- You Say You Want It: So Why Do You Feel Paralyzed?
5. The ebook has an attractive design.
Joshua Denney who designed tinybuddha.com created a beautiful design, with dozens of color photographs.
6. Tiny Buddha’s Handbook for Peace and Happiness makes a wonderful gift.
If you’ve forwarded Tiny Buddha emails to friends and family in the past, they would likely appreciate reading the posts they may have missed.
7. I’ve priced the eBook to be affordable.
In my pre-release research, I learned that many people sell eBooks of this length and value for $27 or $47. Since I personally would not spend that much on a physical book let alone an eBook, I priced this as I found reasonable for a resource of this size.
8. I’ve consistently focused on honesty, authenticity, and integrity.
In running Tiny Buddha, I have received countless offers to monetize the social networking pages and this site. I have systematically rejected all of those offers, choosing instead to support the site with a select few hand-chosen sponsors.
The reader experience has always been my top priority with Tiny Buddha. You can trust that this resource will be worth the investment and more.
9. Buying Tiny Buddha’s Handbook for Peace and Happiness supports me and my continual work here.
If you’ve enjoyed Tiny Buddha, on Twitter since 2008 and on tinybuddha.com since 2009, this is a fantastic way to ensure the brand’s continued growth.
I’ve devoted thousands of hours and dollars to developing and expanding the site, throwing everything I have into my writing and editing, and regularly investing in new design elements and site features. I recently launched the Tiny Buddha quote widget, and I have plans to provide other resources and tools for happiness and mindfulness.
I by no means expect anything from the readers—this is a free site, and many of these posts already exist within the archives. But if you’d like to give something back while also receiving tremendous value, this is a wonderful opportunity to do it.
10. In reading this book, you will learn to:
- Accept and love your authentic self
- Depend less on external approval for happiness
- Experience a greater sense of happiness in the present moment
- Move on from painful events to feel joy again
- Let go of negative feelings, attachments, fears, worries, and stresses
- Stay present and peaceful, even when dealing with uncertainty
- Create and maintain peaceful, loving, meaningful relationships
- Deal with difficult or negative people
- Slow down while still achieving goals
- Find the courage to start pursuing meaningful work
- Create and seek new possibilities for excitement and adventure
- Overcome obstacles, mental blocks, and criticism to seize dreams
Table of Contents
Section 1: On Developing Self-Love
- How to Love Your Authentic Self
- 10 Ways I Know There’s Nothing Wrong with You (Or Me)
- You Are Nothing (and That’s a Good Thing) *NEW to TB*
- 10 Reasons It’s Awesome People Don’t Like You *NEW to TB*
- 35 Simple Ways to Show Your Beauty
Section 2: On Happiness and Mindfulness
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy Even if Things Aren’t Perfect Now
- 10 Happiness Tips for People Who Have Been Hurt
- How to Deal with Uncomfortable Feelings and Create Positive Ones
- How Stop Obsessing over the Past and the Future
- How to Have More Fun in Life: Keep Your Thoughts from Pulling You Down
Section 3: On Letting Go and Letting Peace In
- Letting Go of Attachment: from A to Zen *NEW to TB*
- 6 Ways to Deal with Uncertainty
- 10 Ways to Let Go and Overcome a Bad Mood
- 20 Things to Do When You’re Feeling Angry with Someone
Section 4: On Maintaining Healthy Relationships
- 10 Ways to Have Loving, Peaceful Relationships
- How to Deal with Negative or Difficult People
- 25 Ways to Be a True Friend
Section 5: On Reconciling Busyness and Happiness
- Productivity and Happiness: Why Are We So Busy
- 10 Ways to Slow Down and Still Get Things Done
- 10 Happiness Tips for Busy People
- 30 Ways to Give Yourself a Break
Section 6: On Creating the Life You Visualize
- You Say You Want It—So Why Do You Feel Paralyzed? *NEW to TB*
- Do Adjust Do: A Journey to Meaningful, Satisfying Work
- 10 Ways to Be the Person You Wanted to Be as a Kid
- How to Be More Confident: Live the Life of Your Dreams
- How to Deal with Criticism: 25 Reasons to Embrace It
- 5 Ways to Push Through Discomfort to Make Positive Change
- 8 Ways to Turn Disappointment into Success
- 10 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Giving Up on Your Dream
- 50 Ways to Open Your World to New Possibilities
Section 7: On Trusting Your Instincts
- There Is No Expert on You
As I mentioned before, I pride myself on integrity, and I go above and beyond to be sure I give more than I take. If you purchase the eBook Tiny Buddha’s Handbook for Peace and Happiness and you decide it wasn’t worth your investment, I will happily provide a refund, no questions asked.
Tiny Buddha’s Handbook for Peace and Happiness
will be available for $10.97 for one week. On Friday, March 4th, the official launch date, the price will increase to $14.97. is now available for $10.97.
Thank you, as always, for being part of the Tiny Buddha community!
Please note: This is an eBook, not a physical book. You will receive the book electronically as a PDF file, not a physical copy in the mail.
About Lori Deschene
Lori Deschene is the founder of Tiny Buddha. She’s also the author of Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal, Tiny Buddha's Worry Journal, and Tiny Buddha's Inner Strength Journal and co-founder of Recreate Your Life Story, an online course that helps you let go of the past and live a life you love. For daily wisdom, join the Tiny Buddha list here. You can also follow Tiny Buddha on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Web |
- More Posts