As you may have noticed, this was the first week I did not publish a blog post featuring two poll questions for my next book.
Previously, I published 10 of these posts, each with a giveaway for an autographed copy of my first book, Tiny Buddha: Simple Wisdom for Life’s Hard Questions.
I’m pleased to announce I’ve chosen 10 winners:
- Nicole/TheMadlab Post
- Kat Perminov
- Lelainia Lloyd
- Madison Sonnier
- Tina svey
- Sarah Fisher
- Margaret D. McGee
I emailed the winners last night. If you are on this list and did not receive that email, please contact me at email(AT)tinybuddha(DOT)com.
Although the giveaways have ended, you can still share your thoughts for my next book!
In short, it’s going to be a book about what it means to win and lose in life—a guide for living life purposefully and joyfully, on our own terms, in a world that often promotes a one-size-fits-all version of success.
There is no official deadline to share your thoughts (though I will likely choose the insights I’ll include in my book some time at the end of June).
If you’d like to offer your insights, please leave them on the appropriate blog posts below. *Please note: each post contains two questions; however, each title contains only one of them.
- How Can We Identify What We Really Want in Life?
- Why Do We Ignore Our Instincts?
- Are We Happier When We Have Purpose?
- What Does It Mean to Have Enough?
- Do We Want to Feel and Be Seen as Special?
- Do We Worry About Other People’s Expectations?
- What Does It Mean to Use Time Well?
- Why Are We Busy?
- Why Do We Compete and Compare?
- What Does It Mean to Win in Life?
Thank you for being part of Tiny Buddha!