it was recommended to me to make a list like this too actually!
1. i am verrrry empathetic. i care deeply about others and it sometimes causes trouble because i feel their pain is my pain. on the positive side, i am a great person to talk to when you’re feeling down and i know what to say to help others feel relieved.
2. i am a talented writer. i don’t write that often honestly, but when i write poetry or short stories they always seem to impress others.
3. i can read others clearly. i tend to recognize people’s true intentions through intuition.
4. i am a great big sister. 🙂 i am 18 and my sister is 11, and we actually hang out a lot. people tell me i’m a great role model for her and my cousins who are between 8-11.
5. i don’t ever give up. i have had a difficult time with my mental illness ever since i was in 5th grade. i’ve tried countless medications and i felt like an experiment that had no predictable outcome. however, i realized medication is NOT everything. it won’t heal me completely and i have to make life changes as well. i have come a long way and that’s something i am proud of.
Thank you all for your wonderful responses. I learned something from each of them, and it feels so good to just be heard.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)