Forum Replies Created
April 21, 2019 at 9:11 am #290045
Thank you so much for your input, it definitely made me change my look on things, I will take everything you said into consideration and try to implement that in our day to day life.
I really appreciate your help, thank you.
It’s always nice to hear how other people see it.April 21, 2019 at 7:38 am #290033
Yes that’s correct, he do enjoy fantasy games that are based around team work where the individuals are working together towards an objective.
He does not try to act like some kind of super hero outside of the games, I wouldn’t say that.
He can tend to change his voice sometimes to try and be funny, which it is sometimes, but can also be a bit too much at times.
I’ve seen him helping her out with the groceries where I have also helped and I often helped him with cooking when I visited him and he would often talk to me on Skype while cooking and send me pictures of the food he would make.
He have sometimes told me that he feels unappreciated because his mom sometimes will come home and complain about the food not being ready or her complaining that he didn’t do the dishes after he cooked, even though he spent 2 hours in the kitchen making food for her and his brother.
He seems to really love her though and I have seen them laugh together when I have visited him, he just feel that she is a bit too much sometimes.April 21, 2019 at 6:46 am #290025
1. He enjoy series that are based a lot around super heroes or old movies about vikings. Right now we’re watching a new series on netflix called “Black Summer” which is about a zombie apocalypse. We used to watch Lucifer a lot. We tend to watch series more than movies.
2. Games it’s usually final fantasy or games that are based around teamplay, tactics. It can also be games such as Destiny 2, Black Desert, but it’s often pve/pvp games where both things are available if that makes sense. We’re playing online games together.
online-only multiplayer first-person shooter
sandbox-oriented massively multiplayer online role
These are mostly the genres we play.
3. He really enjoy playing with other people where they have to come up with a strategy or tactics for the “dungeon, raid” they are in. He does not like fighting games that much which are just pvp, but really enjoy the pvp/pve aspects of games.
4. Yes, he does live with his mom and little brother, since he can’t afford his own place at the moment. He do have a good relationship with his mom and often help her out by carrying the groceries or cooking.
April 20, 2019 at 1:45 pm #289997
- This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Tenna.
Thanks for both of your replies.
I do have school, but he is currently unemployed and is trying to look for a job. I am trying to become a certified health care assistant and will finish june 2020.
His interest is mostly games and movies, he does not read or have any other activities really which also limit the things we can talk about I feel.
I do enjoy reading and often spend time outside with my dogs driving to lakes/forests with them.
I do visit him a few times a year whenever I have vacation, last time I went to see him was in February and I will be going there again in july if possible.