Hi friends! If you haven’t already read Tiny Buddha’s Guide to Loving Yourself, now may be the perfect time, as the eBook version has been included in a special Black Friday Weekend Holiday Sale.
From today until Monday December 1st, you can get the digital version of my book and over twenty others for just 99 cents each at blackfridaybooksale.com.
About Tiny Buddha’s Guide to Loving Yourself
Tiny Buddha’s Guide to Loving Yourself is a collaborative book featuring a collection of stories from Tiny Buddha contributors, along with tips to help you feel good about yourself and your life.
The book shares forty unique perspectives and insights on topics related to loving yourself. It will help you:
- Release shame about your past and the limiting beliefs that keep you stuck
- See yourself as beautiful and valuable, with all your flaws and weaknesses
- Accept yourself more and judge yourself less
- Forgive yourself for your mistakes and stop being hard on yourself
- Minimize the need for approval to feel more confident
- Let go of the comparisons that keep you feeling inferior
- Feel complete so that you no longer look to others to fill a void within yourself
- Find the courage to share your authentic self for deeper connections with others
- Learn to take care of yourself instead of putting everyone else’s needs first
- Believe that you’re valuable so you can start creating a life you love
About the Black Friday Weekend Holiday Sale
You’ll find titles by Miguel Ruiz, Jr., Shakti Gawain, Jack Canfield, and many other inspiring, bestselling authors.
And since the holidays are all about giving, you can also send eBooks as gifts. All you need to do is provide your gift recipient’s email address, and the eBook(s) of your choice will be delivered right to their inbox on the date of your choosing (up to 90 days from now).
Your loved one doesn’t need to have an eReader, like a Kindle or Nook. They can read the eBooks right on their computer, smart phone, or tablet.
Visit blackfridaybooksale.com for more information, or get the hard copy version of Tiny Buddha’s Guide to Loving Yourself on Amazon. (Please note that hard copy version is not available at the sale price.)
I hope you enjoy the eBook(s). Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
About Lori Deschene
Lori Deschene is the founder of Tiny Buddha. She’s also the author of Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal, Tiny Buddha's Worry Journal, and Tiny Buddha's Inner Strength Journal and co-founder of Recreate Your Life Story, an online course that helps you let go of the past and live a life you love. For daily wisdom, join the Tiny Buddha list here. You can also follow Tiny Buddha on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Web |
- More Posts