If I lived in a massive house and owned numerous private jets, I would personally fly all of you out to Los Angeles for a party to celebrate the launch of my first book, Tiny Buddha: Simple Wisdom for Life’s Hard Questions.
But since I only have a $10, a fortune from a cookie, and a button in my wallet, I hope you’ll join me for a Twitter party instead!
What Is the Tiny Buddha Twitter Party?
This Thursday, December 8th at 9:00 PM EST/6:00 PST, my friend Karl of Party Biz Connect will host a one-hour teleseminar with me and bestselling authors Jonathan Fields and Gabrielle Bernstein.
During the call, we’ll explore the themes in my book, Tiny Buddha: Simple Wisdom for Life’s Hard Questions, including purpose, happiness, and relationships. If you’ve been grappling with the big questions in life, this may help you clarify the answers that make sense for you individually.
How the Twitter Party Works
- You can listen to the call via phone or Skype and you can chat with other people “at” the party on Twitter
- Karl (@partybizconnect) will be asking questions for you to answer, and he will award prizes during the party
If you live outside of the US you can join in via Skype. Click here to find out the details. Once you are on the page click on the little Skype icon on the bottom right. Instructions will pop up for you to follow before you can join us for the party.
How to Participate
- On Thursday, December 8th, 2011 at 9:00 PM EST (6:00 PM PST) call 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
- Follow along and play at Tweet Grid, Twitter Search or Tweet Chat
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #tinybuddhabook
By joining the Twitter party, you could win:
- 1 of 3 mentoring sessions (I no longer offer consultations or coaching sessions, so this is actually the only current opportunity to speak with me about blogging.)
- 2 written blog evaluation reports
- 1 of 5 autographed copies of my book Tiny Buddha, Simple Wisdom for Life’s Hard Questions
At the bottom of the Twitter party page on Karl’s site, you will see a spot to RSVP by adding your name and your Twitter URL. Please RSVP if you plan to join!
Please note that Thursday is the last day to receive the Peace and Purpose Bonus Pack ($150 value) for free by pre-ordering Tiny Buddha: Simple Wisdom for Life’s Hard Questions ($16.95 on Amazon).