UPDATE: The winners for this giveaway have already been chosen.
- Antwanette Miller
This may seem like Déjà vu, because I published an almost identical post last Friday. It’s now a new week (soon to be weekend) and a new chance to win a copy of Tiny Buddha’s Guide to Loving Yourself!
For those of you who already bought a copy, I hope you’re enjoying it!
And I have a special request for you: Since it’s brand new, there are currently only four reviews on Amazon. (Thank you so much to those of you who responded to my request last week and wrote one!)
Those reviews go a long way in influencing people who may benefit from the book.
If you’ve found the site and the book helpful, I would be so grateful if you would take five or ten minutes out of your day to support me and the site by reviewing Tiny Buddha’s Guide to Loving Yourself.
Whether you write two words, two sentences, or more, it will make a tremendous difference.
Now on to today’s giveaway!
This one’s a little different, in that you won’t be entering to win a copy for yourself; instead, its an opportunity to have a copy mailed to someone you love, directly from my publisher, with a special note from you.
About Tiny Buddha’s Guide to Loving Yourself
Tiny Buddha’s Guide to Loving Yourself is a collaborative book featuring a collection of stories from Tiny Buddha contributors, along with tips to help you feel good about yourself and your life.
The book shares 40 unique perspectives and insights on topics related to loving yourself. It will help you:
- Release shame about your past and the limiting beliefs that keep you stuck
- See yourself as beautiful and valuable, with all your flaws and weaknesses
- Accept yourself more and judge yourself less
- Forgive yourself for your mistakes and stop being hard on yourself
- Minimize the need for approval to feel more confident
- Let go of the comparisons that keep you feeling inferior
- Feel complete so that you no longer look to others to fill a void within yourself
- Find the courage to share your authentic self for deeper connections with others
- Learn to take care of yourself instead of putting everyone else’s needs first
- Believe that you’re valuable so you can start creating a life you love
I started Tiny Buddha and created this book because I believe there is a healing power in recognizing that we are never alone with our challenges.
And there’s nothing wrong with us for what we’ve been through or what we’re going through.
No matter how we’ve struggled, no matter what our flaws or weaknesses, we are worthy of being fully seen—and we can make a difference in the world by doing it.
I hope this books helps you remember, in times of doubt, that you are beautiful, imperfections and all, and you can thrive not in spite of them, but because of them.
To enter to win one of two free copies of Tiny Buddha’s Guide to Loving Yourself, to be mailed to someone you love with a special note from you:
- Leave a comment on the post sharing one thing you think other people appreciate about you
- Tweet: RT @tinybuddha Enter to win a free copy of Tiny Buddha’s Guide to Loving Yourself! http://bit.ly/16yY2ru
If you don’t have a Twitter account, you can still enter by completing the first step.
You can enter until midnight PST on Monday, October 28th. Have a great weekend everyone!
About Lori Deschene
Lori Deschene is the founder of Tiny Buddha. She’s also the author of Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal, Tiny Buddha's Worry Journal, and Tiny Buddha's Inner Strength Journal and co-founder of Recreate Your Life Story, an online course that helps you let go of the past and live a life you love. For daily wisdom, join the Tiny Buddha list here. You can also follow Tiny Buddha on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Web |
- More Posts