Here are some prescription:
1. pray every morning n night to help u to let go (or anytime when the obsession is intense)
2. widen your social scope(join meetup/social services to help)/ daily actitivities (gym, exercise to sweat out, meditation of letting go and law of attraction) to meet more people/guys (only the brighter ones, be selective)
3. read more good book to gain wisdom ( Bibles and sprtitual scritptures) – have a healthy concept of romantic relationship (wait until marriage, in control when come to sex, not submissive, u r the Queen, not a whore!)
4. be careful in choosing friends n relationship, pray for discernment in guys’ quality ( quality control!)
5. if u r lonely, dont be desperate for sex or men. channel your love in alternative ways which are more worthywhile, like loving your family, or working w children n animals, patients, needies.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
This site is not intended to provide and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. The content on Tiny Buddha is designed to support, not replace, medical or psychiatric treatment. Please seek professional care if you believe you may have a condition.
Tiny Buddha, LLC may earn affiliate income from qualifying purchases, including from the Amazon Associate Program.