fbpx
Menu

365 Meaningful Conversations

HomeForumsFundraisers/Projects That Need Support365 Meaningful Conversations

New Reply
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Audrey
    Participant

I’m Audrey Phillips—a 24 year old dreamer with a project & product to inspire meaningful conversations where people can connect vulnerably & authentically.

I’ve hand illustrated 365 quote cards featuring conversation starting questions on the back to inspire deeper connections. I’d love to connect with Tiny Buddha and work with you to promote this project because it feels incredibly relevant to your content (especially your quotes section). My goal is to travel the entire US by van while interviewing people about “the quote & question” of the day—and I know this will turn into an amazing blog for Tiny Buddha.

Here’s all the information regarding the box of 365 Meaningful Conversation Cards & the details of the project:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/365-meaningful-conversations–2/x/17002111#/ (also feel free to donate to the page if that calls to you).

I am free to connect over phone (206-462-0679) or email.

Warmly,

Audrey Phillips

Mark
    Participant

Hi Audrey,

Great idea!  Thanks for sharing your dream here.  Your project reminds me of this couple who passed through Portland, Oregon  http://www.americanbearfilm.com/.

I think it is great to foster meaningful and authentic conversations.  That is my passion to do so with people around me.

I wish you well on your amazing journey!

Metta,
    Mark

Audrey
    Participant

Hey Mark!

Thank you so much for sharing that link–that sounds like an amazing project and I’m defintely going to reach out to them.

It lights up my heart to hear of another person who seeks out meaningful & authentic conversations–you’d love the box of convo starting cards!

Again, I appreciate your kind words. Sending you light & joy.

Warmly,

Audrey

Moira
    Participant

I just happened on this Audrey, and love it all – concept, motivation and execution. Plus it’s inspiring and fun! I’d love to see an update here.

Gratefully,
    Moira

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Please log in OR register.