Have you ever felt like you’ve rehashed your issues over and over, but you’re still far from healing? Maybe you’ve done talk therapy for years, and it’s helped to some degree, but it feels like you’ve been missing something you need to finally start feeling happy, free, and alive.
If this sounds familiar, I highly recommend the FREE ONLINE Embodied Psychology Summit, which starts in just a few days, on Wednesday the 22nd.
In this five-day event, you’ll hear from forty renowned teachers and therapists and learn to ignite the wisdom of your body to heal trauma, stress, and pain.
This conference is for those who:
- Want to gain knowledge about psychology, somatics, trauma therapy, plant medicine, attachment/intimacy work, internal family systems work, experiential developmental psychology, social/cultural justice and therapy, stress and resilience, and applied poly-vagal theory.
- Feel like they’ve hit a wall in their talk therapy and are looking for a fresh perspective on healing.
- Are interested in incorporating somatic methods of healing into their daily practice.
- Want to listen, connect, and move from the inner wisdom of their body and feel empowered by the capacity to regulate their own physiology.
- Seek to deeply connect with the inner landscape of their body in order to move and interact with themselves and others with a heightened sense of awareness.
- Want to fulfill the highest expression of themselves and bring a new dimension of joy into their lives.
- Want to connect with others in a like-minded community engaged in psychology, embodiment practices, and self-inquiry
If you’re ready for a more fulfilled existence, click here to reserve your spot and you’ll immediately receive ten free bonus items!