Forum Replies Created
December 13, 2013 at 9:33 pm in reply to: What was your favorite country to visit? #46729
I haven’t explored much though.. but I have loved my vacations spent at Himachal Pradesh in India. It is an awesome place to visit.December 13, 2013 at 9:30 pm in reply to: 5 things you like about yourself #46727
Hey, its a good practice… after a long time I’m trying to find out some good things about myself. Thanks for starting this thread.
1. I am helpful. I always take to help any one who needs my help.
2. I’m a good listener. problems, gossips, blah blah… I’m all ears to listen to people and try to console them.
3. I’m a good entertainer.. as I feel content when people leave my home with a smile on their faces after a sumptuous dinner get together.
4. I am a witty person and I like that in me.
5. I like the fact that I don’t stick to a single thing in my life and always have an urge to explore new ideas and keep moving on. No guilt load.December 13, 2013 at 9:11 pm in reply to: Stuck between two choices #46724
I can understand what you must be going through and at the same time I very well know how torturous it is to confess about your love to your family under such circumstances. Please don’t loose hope.
First of all, think of the guy that you like and figure out whether he is absolutely right for you or not. Don’t take any hard decisions under pressure. Things might not be very rosy in the beginning, but I’m sure time is going to heal everything. But you will have to be very strong mentally to take a strong step… Decide for yourself and be bold enough to stand by it.December 10, 2013 at 12:57 am in reply to: New site on about meditation, science, and developments #46513
Very well designed website and good content.December 8, 2013 at 10:16 pm in reply to: Negative Energy #46447
I went through the same issues that you have been suffering with.. Let me tell you one thing make it very clear in your brain that , if you have the power to take in all that negativity, you do have the power to take that out of you and lead a very good life. Have a positive attitude towards yourself and anything that happens in your life. Whenever you feel hurt from within, just smile and walk out. Try chanting ‘om’ for a while. It might help too. Trust me it helps. There are many good people in this world, who I’m sure would like your company. Be patient and give time to yourself. Learn new skills and stay confident.