– Beautiful souls who are travelling this wonderful journey together on a joyful path created through this site.
– A family who grows, struggles, cries, laughs and dances together during all shades of life.
– Just taking a breathe, both of air and of spirit, from this universe.
I’m grateful that my dip into depression and anxiety last night has nearly dissipated this evening.
I’m grateful for my bicycle that took me through an amazing ride through my beautiful city.
I’m grateful for this forum where I can connect with like minded people.
1. The opportunity to give 100% attention to my writing and blogging goals.
2. A wonderfully patient girlfriend who put up with my lack of life progress.
3. My dog Bogie, who’s dumb doggy love is always up lifting.