April 3, 2013 at 3:22 pm #30357Jen SaundersParticipant
“Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are.” ~ Marianne Williamson
One moment of gratitude can lift your spirits, shift your perception and change your life.
Use this discussion thread to share 3 things you’re grateful for today.
Here’s what I’m grateful for today:
1. My husband, for making me a cup of coffee in my favourite mug this morning.
2. Time to write and work on something I enjoy
3. This new community, for allowing me to connect with like-minded people from all over the world.
What are you grateful for today?April 3, 2013 at 4:00 pm #30374Lori DescheneKeymaster
Great question! Today I’m grateful for:
1. My family, who I’m visiting (and my awesome extended family of aunts. uncles, and cousins who I’ve seen a few times since I’ve been home).
2. All the amazing site contributors who’ve shared themselves so genuinely and generously, both in their blog posts and now here (you included!).
3. My boyfriend, who I miss since he is on the other side of the country, and can’t wait to talk to later tonight.April 3, 2013 at 4:33 pm #30382Tyler TervoorenParticipant
Today, I’m super thankful for some sunshine in Portland. It’s so fleeting!April 3, 2013 at 5:36 pm #30393Melissa DinwiddieParticipant
After major knee surgery 2 1/2 years ago, I’m so grateful every day that I can run up and down stairs again!
I’m grateful for running water and central heating!
I’m grateful to be able to do work that I love, and make a difference in the world using my creativity.April 4, 2013 at 9:22 am #30494Andrea LewisParticipant
Today I am GRATEFUL for:
April 4, 2013 at 12:32 pm #30578Sheila McCannParticipant
- the sunshine in Ottawa, because it makes me happy;
- the library, because I can borrow books for free;
- this new forum, because I can connect with like-minded individuals
good conversation at Tiny Buddha
sunshine streaming in my window
green tea – lots and lots of green tea
music – lots and lots of musicApril 4, 2013 at 5:44 pm #30603Dominique YoungParticipant
I am grateful for my students and their trusting me with preparing them for the business world and their assignments.
I am also thankful for the rain, the cuddle weather 🙂April 5, 2013 at 9:49 am #31191shaunaParticipant
Today I am grateful for …
April 5, 2013 at 10:51 am #31204RolandParticipant
- This new forum
- Walking away from a political forum where I used to hang out.
- Like-minded people
Each and every second of lifeApril 5, 2013 at 10:58 am #31208Andrew BeeParticipant
seriously just being around books makes me feel more smart.
I would have Squeed loudly If I wasn’t in public
3.Green tea im currently drinking
it taste great!April 5, 2013 at 12:17 pm #31229JessicaParticipant
1. La sonrisa de mis hijas esta mañana al despertar.
2. Tener un trabajo en buenas condiciones y unas abuelas que cuiden a mis hijas.
3. Que es viernes y el fin de semana estaré todo el día con mis niñas.April 5, 2013 at 6:04 pm #31268NathanielParticipant
… to have found “Tiny Buddha” and today joining THE FORUM
… to take the time off today and starting a new path in life
Thanking Lori for an amazing creation.April 6, 2013 at 7:17 am #31292Jacki DilleyParticipant
What a great topic!
I’m grateful today for:
April 18, 2013 at 8:14 am #33988RomarParticipant
- Time to write this morning
- Twitter — it’s fun!
- What my dad taught me about how to treat people
1.)Omg, I love this web site. I like the energy it gives me. Thank you who made it.
2.) Getting a pen and writing in my notebook.
3.)Blessed the almighty for another day of sunshine.April 18, 2013 at 10:00 am #33994BelieveInYourselfParticipant
I love this idea and this thread. 🙂