fbpx
Menu

?????

New Reply
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    The Ruminant
    Participant

Inky is spot on! Find local people who have gone through similar things! People here can only guess and do their best at trying to understand, but if none of that resonates with you, then there is not much that can be done in this type of medium.

Besides, having local people who can understand you would help with your feelings of loneliness in ways that people in the Internet never can.

Inky
    Participant

Oh, I had another thought!

I vaguely remember you visiting your parents?

On your next trip, to visit your parents and other relatives, can you leave ~ and simply not come back??

Let’s be honest, you are so unhappy no one would be surprised.

And guess what? They’ll feel discomfort for about a minute, and then move on with their lives!! They won’t think about you at all!!! They will move on to the next new young initiates!!!

And your parents will be disappointed, but people think about you less often than you think. It is shocking, really! Then you will be free to have a job, get married or help your parents.

And as you get older, one day you will be older than the guru is now ~ and mentally roll your eyeballs at him. LOL

Think of the guru, your parents and the culture as small children. They can be mad. 😉

Rewa
    Participant

It’s like there are many who had leave nun hood but on my case I actually told my guru that I will leave then I was guilty then I ask for forgiveness then instead I made him more angry not listening to him . Now I don’t want to live as nun and I made promise to him that I will stay . It’s just that it’s gonna effect my parents .

The Ruminant
    Participant

Could this be a case of psychosis? Any doctors here?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by The Ruminant.
    @Jasmine-3
    Participant

🙂 Finally the penny drops !!!!!

Well done The Ruminant.

Rewa, what language do you speak ?

Rewa
    Participant

Do you think so ? Ha ha feel like I have known you guys , now I feel like we r fren

Rewa
    Participant

Seriously , i think I’m the only one who’s going through this kind of situation can u guys share your dark time with me so I can have some comfort that I’m not the only one .

@Jasmine-3
    Participant

Rewa, look, you are not the only one….but I don’t think this is going to be enough for you.

Do you have counsellors or doctors in your city ? Can you go see them ? This site is not good for dealing with mental health issues. I have had such a good laugh at your expense and I wish I could share this laughter with you 🙂

I really hope that you will stop making fun of yourself on this site and go and get some help.

Blessings

J

The Ruminant
    Participant

Rewa, somehow I don’t think that sharing with you would make any difference. You don’t actually listen when spoken to, but constantly reach out for someone to talk to you. It’s a pretty difficult situation.

You have been stuck in a thought pattern for months, and do not react to any suggestions that your thought pattern might be wrong or any suggestions of how to get out of it.

I don’t know what would need to happen that you would accept that you need to seek help locally and learn how to let go of the past and accept that you are loved, regardless of what you do.

Jasmine, that was a bit harsh and uncalled for.

@Jasmine-3
    Participant

Thanks The Ruminant. I am sorry if you thought that was harsh or uncalled for. Appreciate your feedback 🙂

Jasmine

Rewa
    Participant

Thanks everyone for your concern . I will try my best to let go of my mistakes and try to shine . Thanks especially to jasmine for sticking with me through out my post . Thanks once again .

@Jasmine-3
    Participant

Hey Rewa

No worries. I send you heaps of my infectious laughter, happiness and positivity. Will wait to hear about your transformation in the near future.

Jasmine

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Please log in OR register.