Forum Replies Created
January 17, 2014 at 2:28 pm #49288
Late evening is definitely prime time! Aside from that anytime I’m feeling inspired. Which isn’t so helpful in exams… 😀January 17, 2014 at 2:27 pm #49287
Solidifying my ideas into words and articulating my thoughts is one of the best things.
Simply being able to string an eloquent sentence together also gives me the greatest feeling of achievement.
I think reading really gives you an insight into the author’s mind; there’s so much you can gauge about someone’s character from their writing. 🙂January 17, 2014 at 2:17 pm #49286
Well I’m 17, play the guitar and piano (for the most part) and like to sing along.
I’ve done formal singing up to Grade 5, but nowadays it’s mostly just me singing around the house 😉
I performed loads of solos in my primary school and recently did a duet with my friend in front of the school (best feeling ever)! 🙂January 17, 2014 at 2:13 pm #49285
1. I’m a school student from England with big aspirations. I like to read and am interested in language. I consider myself a mindful person.
2. I first came across this website through a link on Facebook. Unconventional, I know!
3. Animals doing cute things. Dry, sarcastic humour (think Mock the Week)!
4. I’d show them my local park. Reserved yet beautiful 🙂
5. I like to learn about practically anything. Unless it’s a dissection of some sort. And I love learning German… I have hopes to learn a Scandinavian language one day!January 17, 2014 at 2:03 pm #49284
I look for cultural immersion, a different language to broaden my linguistic ability and preferably a beach. Somewhere that’s not too lively but still has a nightlife of sorts. Oh, and of course beautiful scenery that really puts everything into perspective and heightens my gratitude to be here. 🙂January 17, 2014 at 1:59 pm #49283
I love your attitude towards life! This is exactly how I strive to be, just to be excited about every day no matter how ‘normal’ it seems.
Sometimes I wake up, look out the window and see a beautiful sunrise, and I am grateful to be put on this earth. But then again, you shouldn’t need a beautiful landscape to feel grateful and joyful in everyday life.
Inspiring post 🙂January 17, 2014 at 1:55 pm #49282
There are so many places that I love… Poland, Germany, Portugal, Croatia, Italy…
I think I will have to say Germany, where some of my best memories were made. My heart will always belong to Poland though 🙂January 17, 2014 at 1:54 pm #49281
My wishes for this year are for my family and friends to be happy and healthy, to learn to love myself more, to write in my journal more often and to try and break my somewhat OCD-like habits. Hope you all have a wonderful year and fulfil all your wishes!January 17, 2014 at 1:49 pm #49279
This is a refreshing post. I’m all for self-love…Here goes 🙂
1. I like how I’m mature/wise for my age. It helps me to understand and gain perspective on situations.
2. I’m very observant and can often gauge why others act the way they do, even if the reason isn’t always obvious.
3. I’m quite intelligent…not just academically, but fairly emotionally intelligent as well, even if my mind doesn’t always work the way I want to…
4. I would like to think I’m not judgemental and am very aware of other people’s feelings.
5. I can sing quite well and I’m proud of my musical and linguistic ability.
That was nice.